Friday, December 19, 2008

inside my womb....

heh heh...
i m so not motivated to blog all the magical things happen inside me...

and now... i m at my 26th weeks carrying my little baby with me....

since last month i m too busy attending classess for my Kursus Asas Asuhan Kanak-kanak,
then preparing all my assignment for Ujian Amali..
huh.. having 'fun' with my boss before she when off to Perth..

18th December 2008 - The Final Exam for KAAK...

and now only i can make myself 'blogging again....

owh..... the one inside my womb has started ' dancing' around.. actively....!!

during my classes...my zzzzzzz time... and during my exam...

maybe her ears is better developed and more sensitive than before.
she may now be able to hear both my voice and her farther's as we chat with each other.
she now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (from my reading)
from head to heel.

I m still 'hunting' for her 'gender' ... still no clue..Boy or girl...?
i missed my monthly appointment yesterday because of KAAK exam...
perhaps next week i can see u tru ultrasound...
mak & ayah want to 'see' u.....

No comments: