Friday, January 08, 2010

2009 entires...

hehheh.... it's been a year.... i 've betrayed my own promises to myself ...
wanna be a good blog writer? or at least a discipline blog writer.....

few things happen....
few events happen....
few love, sad, anger .......etc....

i m trying to summarize all in one...
aci tak?

i made my word to give a 'commitment' to this blog in October...
Worse is - Celcom Berukband rosak since 22nd October 2009...
Macam maner i tk bengang with this problem...

then, busy with Fauzi's wedding...


then with the IEYD Convocation .....

the meeting .... the planning.... the team....

Then ain & wan' wedding












































Then... after ain's wedding..... Raya Aidil Adha, poor thing Adam has to be at Muar with my mum..

My husband have to lead the family to Terengganu for Ain's Reception on the same date as the Convocation day... taking the consideration of a sacrificial to family and work...
we've decide to 'give' Adam time to be spent with his Tok Mak.....
while my self busy with the planning..preparation..and event day..

No comments: