Monday, October 20, 2014

My Wonderful October & Best day Celebration...

Alhamdulillah..
Syukur kehadrat illahi, i m now officially 33 yo..
A proud mother to 3 growing kids,
a wife to my wonderful Mr Husband..
a daughter to my luvly mum, 
and still counting on more and more happiness n blessing in my life..

Its just so cooincident when my birthdate fall on Hari wukuf ...
i wanted to fasting on that day, but, my mum seem happy having such a nice cooking dishes siince morning...
and i cant resist...

As i hv mentioned before, i prefer celebrating my birthday with my mum who gave birth me, and i m more than happy when i can spend my time with her on my 33rd birthday...

Its just so happen that day was a rainy day since 3am in the morning...
my mum couldnt make a cake for me..its ok mum..
we will have it all later, nothing can compare my sweet little time with u...

Well, of coz a big thank you to my Mr Husband, who made my day happen...
he smsed me with such a great wishes...Thank you so much..

we when back to Pilah for hari raya the next day...

but, week after that, we have a small celebration with my wonderful familia... at our very favorite place...
Thank you again to my Mr Husband and my kids...luv u more..













No comments: