Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Keep Calm and be born in October


hahaha,

Keep calm and be born in October and you will be happy remembering your born day falls in October.
As everyone use to have the feeling when it comes to their born day, so do i..

And this year, my Bday falls on saturday, a day before Hari Raya Aidiladha,
last year, during my Bday my mum was not around. She was the Hajj Pilgrim.
And now i had the another chance to celebrate my Bday with my mum again.
And without know one who, how i wish i wanna celebrate my birthday with my one n only mum is because, i have made her a Mother when i was born on 4th October... it is much more happiness when i had a momnet spending my birthday with her and of coz my small family, Mr husband, Mr Adam, Anis Princess n Little Aida...

Let's hope for that to happen
Inn Sha Allah....

No comments: