Friday, June 05, 2015

The March Birthday boy Story

This year, My March seem very hectic & so tragic month
Why?, because ...

1 - My Husband has make a decision to come back again in Corporate World, by means leaving his free lance job which has been started a year ago..its ok dear.. you can still carry it on..but try to look for a good and sincere business partner ya
Good Luck to You Mr Husband. and i believe you can be a good player again in your corporate world.
what's a remarkable on his 1st day at work, is coming late... due to Motor breakdown

2. My Muhammad Adam turn 6th years old and cant wait to be in Standard One next year..
I forgot to buy his Birthday Cake to celebrate at the school. 
His teacher wassap me to remind it...cant imagine how i have to go and find a chocolate cake after 8pm in Puchong Area. 
                         

A small celebration as we thought we'll be having a dinner during Mr Husband Birthday later
As always, i will take a leave and spent my day with birthday boy, but this year he wanted to go watch movie

 3. We celebrate my Mr Husband Birthday with a super surprise birthday present on 27th March.
I have taken Annual Leave to celebrate his birthday, unfortunately, Muhammad Adam was admitted to Serdang Hospital on the same day. But, there will always be a silver line behind Allah's plan rite.
He was diagnose to Blood infection because of the prolonged scabies disease. 
Adam was admitted for 7 days 

After 'mak nk balik !! Doc jahat!! dia buat abg" session 
4. We have to do major spring cleaning in our house for a week, a serious spring cleaning hokey!!! huh.. cant imagine i had to mop all my floor with hot water.

5. I have an important meeting in between Adam series of admitted in Hospital, that brought me into a stupid miscommunication in  my office work.

6. I have to 'handle' the MyQuest key in data all by myself.. masak aku klau result below expectation ni...




Most Heart breaking moment, when the time for Antibiotic dose, he pretend to be sleeping, but actually he is just lay down and waiting for the dose finish.. and i know it really painful to him. 

When he can feel the pain.. 

He cant use his hand to grab anything yet..

Ok, my hand is healing... and i m home..
1st thing he do is, writing...

After follow-up check up, He request to eat half boiled egg and French toast at 4pm hokey.. 

Ok, that is all,
its totally drag me from finishing my Thesis writing hahah...
after all, I am thankful to Allah s.w.t for all this opportunity and experience, as it complete me to be a strong, determine and stay positive all the time.

Thank you to my Mom, who will always be with me whenever my family need a help.
and to my superhero a.k.a Mr Husband, Thank you for your understanding, support and never ever let us down for any thing..TQ

1 comment:

Ky darsa said...

KAMI SEKELUARGA TAK LUPA MENGUCAPKAN PUJI SYUKUR KEPADA ALLAH S,W,T
dan terima kasih banyak kepada AKI atas nomor yang AKI
beri 4 angka [6403] alhamdulillah ternyata itu benar2 tembus .
dan alhamdulillah sekarang saya bisa melunasi semua utan2 saya yang
ada sama tetangga.dan juga BANK BRI dan bukan hanya itu KI. insya
allah saya akan coba untuk membuka usaha sendiri demi mencukupi
kebutuhan keluarga saya sehari-hari itu semua berkat bantuan AKI..
sekali lagi makasih banyak ya AKI… bagi saudara yang suka PASANG NOMOR
yang ingin merubah nasib seperti saya silahkan hubungi KI JAYA,,di no (((085-321-606-847)))
insya allah anda bisa seperti saya…menang NOMOR 880 JUTA , wassalam.